Dear Patients and Friends,
We are happy to be open and seeing our patients once again! We are, however, operating under reduced hours (10 am- 3 pm) and adhering to strict safety protocols to protect our patients and staff. You can book appointments directly on our website by clicking on the “SCHEDULE ONLINE” link.
We want to reassure you that during our office closure we have been quite busy upgrading the office to ensure a safe environment upon your return to the practice. Below, please find a summary of the procedures we plan to follow:
– Regular disinfection of frequently touched surfaces and equipment
– Fogging treatment rooms with hypochlorous acid after each appointment
– Frequent hand sanitizing protocols for patients, staff, and doctors
– Recording of staff, doctor, and patient temperatures upon presentation to the office
– Upgraded personal protective equipment (PPE) standards
– Installation of air purification units
– Our front office staff will wear reusable masks when they are not on the telephone
– Each patient will be required to complete a COVID-19 consent form and answer questions about their recent health history and any potential exposure to COVID-19
– Patients will be required to bring and wear face masks to each appointment
– Online submission of new patient and consent forms to facilitate a touch free entry to the practice
– A recommendation for pre-payment to reduce interaction with front office staff
– Recording of patient temperature upon entry to the practice
– Reduced patient volume and targeted scheduling of patients to facilitate social distancing
– Patients will rinse pre-operatively with an oral disinfectant prior to all procedures
– Use of intra-oral suction to reduce aerosols whenever possible
– Patient care will take place in alternating operatories to ensure social distancing and to allow time for air purification between
– Patients with pre-existing or underlying medical conditions are encouraged to make informed decisions about their care in consultation with their physicians
We have missed seeing you at our office and are committed to ensuring a safe environment for you. We look forward to continuing your care in the safest manner possible.
Thank you for your continued trust in our care.